Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2009

A pair of new pants for Joash, made from an old vintage cot sheet...too cute!
A jelly roll! Don't you love that name for this roll of precut beautiful fabrics?!
My favorite book at the moment...The Creative Family by Amanda Soule that author of my favourite blog site.
Whoops I added the same photo twice...I'll get the hang of doing this soon..

I have finally finished my mothers day quilt and now onto the next. Had a lovely morning in the patchwork shop and picked out some beautiful soft vintage pastels for a log cabin quilt for my girl Jemima. She is turning 6 in June which just amazes me. Where did those years go? She wants a fairy tea party and what better way to dish up a fairy tea party than on a lovely new quilt in the park. Better get cracking to finish it in time then.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey, welcome to the blog world!
    I can't believe Mima is almost six already! Wow!

    ReplyDelete