Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009


I was going through some boxes of things that have been stored in the cupboard for a long long time and Jemima found this outfit. It was my Genie costume for ballet when I was her age. I think I may have been a bit taller. So she has had it on since she got home from school today and wanted to wear it to bed. I think it will be a hit for quite awhile sepecially with some jingly jangly jewelery to adorn. This evening I shall continue to piece together Jemimas new quilt.


New books...Love love love Debbie Bliss creations. Can't wait to start on some of these. Recieved a package in the mail today from my wonderful Mum. She sent me a number of her knitting magazines and books. Had a lovely afternoon browsing through them while the rain was pouring outside on all the washing I had just hung on my new clothes line...not happy about that...but loved the rain all the same.





Some new additions to the family. The guinea pig came a week ago and was promptly named `scratch' although I think it's name has changed several times since. The chickens finally arrived yesterday and are settling in well it seems. There are 4 new ones that are looking a bit poorly compared to the one chooky that I already had who is quite used to free-ranging the back yard. They should condition up well soon enough. There are plenty of slugs and snail and so on to go around all of them. I love the excited cackle that they make when they find one.



1 comment:

  1. Hey. Love the new look to the blog! Glad you worked it out :-)

    ReplyDelete