Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Garden







These are some shots I took of my garden. Well actually things that go in my garden when the garden gets made. I am about to set up a new permeculture garden of sorts. I had a veggie patch but after the birth of my third child it kind of got neglected. I am very keen to get it started again however and very motivated to start since we built the new clothes line. It's a lot more fun when everyone is outside woking together on project. So I'm hoping we all have some time on the weekend. My husband did just get his boat back after not having it for a month however, so I may not see him for a month! Not if the fish are biting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey. Great to see photos :-)

    You might like to check out http://clutterpunk.blogspot.com/
    Its a blog by a friend of ours from our church back in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete