Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2009

A lovely Day








It was a lovely day today. I went outside early thismorning after a downpour overnight and filled my lungs with the wonderful fresh air with a hint of smoke from someones chimney. I wish I had a fireplace. My new clothesline is still waiting for a load of washing to hang on it because it has been too wet.
A bit of a look around the op shop today and I found an old typewritter which the kids were absolutely thrilled with and began publishing stories straight away. I enjoyed the sound of the click clack as I sat at the sewing machine and made Joash yet another pair of pants, this time out of an old shirt of daddy's. Look out Daddy, you may have no shirts left! Nice and easy as the side seams and hems were already sewn! I got the idea out of Amanda Soule's book `The Creative Family'.
Whilst out in the car today I snapped some shots of a chubby bubby in the carseat. Lovely.
Now the house is still as the children are settled in bed and all is well. Time for a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment