Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What have I been up to?


What have I been up to?

A little while ago, I found this old solid recycled timer dining table, that I sanded back and gave a lick of white paint and left the legs raw timber for that shabby chic look. It is now my sewing table that I have set up in a sunny nook that used to be my son's bedroom. He has now moved into a big bed in his brothers room. So I finally have my own little craft room...yippeee

So...I finally decided to set up a Facebook page under the name Mimagirl Creations to sell a few of my handmade items. You must check it out. I recently had my very
first giveaway once I reached 100 likes on my page. One very lucky lady recieved these adorable Peter Rabbit cards and was quite delighted with them.


I will have more of Enid Blyton's beautiful character's on cards shortly. I also have been enjoying vintage Disney characters such as Thumper and friends.

I recently sold a tooth fairy pillow complete with fairy dust to the same lovely lady whose daughter had her first wobbly tooth. She was one very excited little girl to recieve a special pillow in which to place her tooth.





Lots more photos of things I have been creating that I shall post over the next few days or you could check out mimagirl creations on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment