Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The beginning of my simple homemade living started today with making these knitted dishcloths. I just LOVE them. What great gifts they will make too.


I found the pattern on another blog here. It's so easy and quick to do. I made it with organic cotton. My local wool shop had 30% off so I even saved there. Apparently they last for ages.

I've also been enjoying making fresh bread daily. I have every now and again in the past with different recipies, but I have finally found a favorite. It makes a fabulously light and fluffy (and very yummy with butter and golden syrup) loaf of bread. I found the recipie here. I'm afraid I can't paste a photo of it because it was eaten before I could take a snap of it! Maybe tomorrows loaf.

Well, it is the last day of 2010. So wishing you all a Happy New Year. Hope 2011 is good to you
















No comments:

Post a Comment