Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Besides Sewing


Besides sewing, I have been in the mood for restoring things. After doing my sewing table, I was hooked. I then found a desk for my son that I shall be working on soon, and this absolutely adorable rocking chair. I found it at the tip shop for just $5!! I just love it!!! I thought about stripping the paint off it, but I think I actually like the whole shabby chic look as is, and will just put a new seat in it. Then of course, I will have to make a very shabby chic cushion for it.


I do love a good rumage at the tip shop and op shops. Have had some fabulous finds lately. Shall post more about my finds another day.

The other thing that I was busy last week with was our `Princess & Pirate' themed day at the mainly music group that I run. I quickly painted this castle the night before, which is now hanging in my daughter's bedroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment