Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sew Busy

Sew busy busy busy at the moment. I don't think I have stopped sewing except for christmas day since back in September. This Sunday is the really big market for Pacific Palms. I finally have a site booked. I have done car boot sales and the likes but this will actually be my first market under the name `mimagirl creations'. I am nervous but sooooo excited. The market organiser really liked my products and thinks I should do really well. So that is a confidence booster. So much to do still before then though.

Have been making my labels, and buisness cards, and setting up an email address

mimagirlcreations@gmail.com


This is so that people who see my things at the market can email me if they would like to make an order.
I'll put up some photos in the next couple of days as I set up everything for the stall. At the moment there is stuff everywhere all over the lounges and the dinning table. I will be lucky soon to have a dedicated sewing/craft room that I have been longing for.


1 comment:

  1. That's great!!! Congrats on your first 'real' market! I am sure you will have a great time, and do really well. Can't wait to see some pics.

    ReplyDelete