Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Market Day

Whoo hoo!

Market day finally arrived

After a late late night of finishing touches, and a sleepless night
it was up early to drive down to Pacific Palms with much anticipation and great expectations!
Despite the humidity and sweltering heat, it went really well. The biggest hoot being that I was approached by a shop owner who wants to stock my items!
I was ready for a break from the sewing machine for awhile after today, however, after an overwhelming boost to my confidence from comments today, and a short lay down, I'm right and ready to get back to my beautiful fabrics and machine.
Will definitely do the markets again. The whole atmosphere was very exciting and actually quite relaxing.
So here are some photos finally of just a few of the things I had for sale today. Unfortunately, I can't figure out my new phone and how to download photos yet, so images of my stall aren't going to be up today. My 16 month old found my mobile phone and deposited it through a small hole in the flywire of the backdoor for our dog to munch on!! If anyone decided to call me....my dog might have rung!





Twirly three tiered skirts, tiered dresses, little jackets, funky pants and frilly hemmed ones for the girls, aprons, cot quilts, bean bags, hair clips, pencil rolls, and one of the biggest hits were my `tickle blankies`.





Now to go and figure out my phone!

2 comments:

  1. Just noticed that I have repeated a few photos from back in september, but that's cause I still can't get my new photos up on here yet! Must try and get a little more technology wise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your stuff Lyn.. see you have save the planet material too.. i bought some of that for Elias, to make him some pants!! too funny!!

    ReplyDelete