Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Product photos

There it is.....my stall! I put up the bunting as part of my shop display and so many people wanted to buy it, so I guess I will have to make a few of them to sell for the next market! I still haven't figured out how to get the photos off my phone, so fortunately my husband came along and took one of the stall. Will be getting a slightly larger marquee for the next one so that I can fit more in. It was a bit squashy.
...and here is my name and the sign that I hung on the marquee.


The aprons are always a big hit.

My `Tickle Blankies' , also a huge hit. With the minkee on one side, people just couldn't keep their hands off them!
The giant single log cabin cot quilts are a favorite of mine to make. This is the girls one that I made for the market.


Just one of the many storage stashes of fabrics calling me to make them into something for the next market....better get started.





3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first Market!! Sounds like it went great. And fantastic that you were approached by a shop owner! Stall looks fab also! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Well done getting the stall up and running. Hope it keeps working out so well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a job well done. I love the aprons. Reminds me of little cooks at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete